Return & Refund Policy
We strive to ensure that every customer is able to purchase herbal tea that meets their expectations. However, we understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances may arise, leaving you feeling dissatisfied and even considering a return or refund. In order to assist you with this process, we have prepared a comprehensive guide outlining our regulations and details for returns and refunds. Please refer to this guide for further assistance.
- Herbal tea eligible for return must be acquired exclusively through our official website at chayuenshop.com.
- All herbal tea that is being returned must be in an undrunk condition.
- If there are any items included as gifts in the order, kindly ensure they are returned along with the rest of the items.
- All products that are to be returned must be returned within a period of 20 days. If this time frame is exceeded, a refund will not be provided.
- The customer is responsible for covering the return shipping costs.
- The initial shipping and handling fees will not be eligible for a refund.
- Customers are responsible for assuming all potential risks that may occur during return shipping, including possible product damage, among other considerations.
In the event of any disagreement, Cha Yuen Limited retains the right to make the ultimate decision.